BRUSCHETTA PASTA SALAD
- 3 cups gluten free pasta swirls
- 1 pound tomatoes chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 Tablespoon red onion chopped finely
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 bunch basil chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2-4 cups balsamic vinegar to taste
- 1/3 cup shredded organic Parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, onions, garlic, chopped basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and Parmesan cheese.
- Let this mixture rest for at least 15 minutes
- Then toss the tomato mixture with the cooked noodles. Season with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- You can serve and enjoy this recipe right away, or let it rest for up to an hour before enjoying!